LocautoRent — seriously unethical behaviour
25/6/17 We hired a car in Bari airport and paid for an upgrade upon arrival. Our special holiday for our 25th wedding anniversary. Two days later (on our anniversary) our car broke down and had to be towed away. My wife and me were left in a small town to phone a taxi to take us to Brindisi airport to collect an inferior replacement car which we paid for after being promised by Locauto customer service they would refund.
This is SHOCKING - when my credit card statement arrived I was charged 90 euros for fuel as I had not filled the towed away car up. IT WAS TOWED AWAY!!
Then guess what despite more than 15 emails to Locauto customer services they have still not refunded my 30 euro taxi fare and not responded to any emails. Have they gone into liquidation?
I did not want to complain here but they have renegaded on their promise and simply continue to ignore all emails and I have now run out of patience.
A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY ... NEVER USE THEM
More LocautoRent Complaints & Reviews
- Locauto - scammed by locauto 
- Locauto - damage charges 
- Locauto - very bad service 
- Locauto - manner and cheating
- Locauto - damage charge
- LocautoRent - not being able to get final rental agreement from locautorental, ra pa 17553
- LocautoRent - complaining booking # 786322450
- LocautoRent - unserious and unacceptable practices
- LocautoRent - unauthorised charge on my account
- Locauto - excess charge damage