LivingSocial.com / horrible customer service
Livingsocial.com has poor company integrity. Unlike groupon, who guarantees 100% customer satisfaction, Livingsocial.com does not even know about the service they recommend. We bought 2 one-hour long massages from a Raleigh Chiropractic company. These massages were horrible. The appointments were running 45 minutes late. The room was unprofessional, with the masseuse not changing the sheet in between clients. The masseuse talked our ears off about how his hands were soar from doing livingsocial.com massages back-to-back all week. He barely massages us and it only last for 20 minutes, while we paid for a one-hour chiropractic massage.
Worst of all, we sent a customer service complaint to livingsocial.com and they have yet to respond after 3 days. To add insult to injury, livingsocial.com posted this same chiropractic company special several weeks later! I will never use livingsocial again because they do not investigate the integrity and quality of the specials that they offer. This public complaint is a result of no response from their customer service department.
More LivingSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial - shaw academy course
- LivingSocial - unsubscribe
- Living Social - coupon recently purchased
- LivingSocial - massage
- LivingSocial - product ordered nothing shipped