LivingSocialkeeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe

What a hassle! I constantly receive emails from Living Social and decided to unsubscribe, but unlike other email senders which have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of their emails, Living Social requires a person to first open an account with them! After giving personal information, supposedly one is allowed to "hide" their subscription. This should be illegal that Living Social requires one to open an account just to get off its email list. Unsubscribing from receiving an overwhelming number of emails from this group should not be so difficult! Does anyone know how and to whom I can report this? Thanks!

Hu

Comments

• Bu
      Sep 01, 2017

Agreed they send about 2 emails a day and if you are like me who checks their email once a month you come back to ~90-100 emails from livingsocial. It's ridiculous that such a big company has to rely on such persistent email marketing. Maybe don't trick users into opting into email subcription. Greedy Idiots.

• Ge
      Sep 04, 2017

I have been trying to unsubscribe from living social for weeks. You click the unsubscribe then it asks you for a non
    Existent voucher code. Almost impossible, dreadful service. I just don't want their emails any more.

• Fr
      Oct 23, 2017

Hello, Would like you file a class action lawsuit ? livingsocial sell used phone to me and removed my account after file a PayPal a complaint.