LiveCareer / taking money in going from card they are fraud
Ok they pop up on line when searching for a free resume builder. They act like they are completely free until you do a couple hours work in a resume and then tell you that the resume you just made is going to cost you. So you pay and get you resume sent to you though email. After 2 weeks they sneak back on to your card to get more cash. They get this cash because you didn't unsubscribe which I didn't subcribe I thought I bought my resume I had made.
More LiveCareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer - subscription
- LiveCareer - lost 78 dollars to you without me realising.
- LiveCareer - unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
- LiveCareer - unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
- LiveCareer - unauthorized credit card charge