[Resolved] LiveCareer / semi-hidden auto renewal
Automatic $40 monthly fee requirement is buried in a previous screen when paying for what looks to be a one-time charge. The fee is listed towards the bottom of the page, and when actually entering credit card info, there is no mention of the automatic charge that will be debited every four weeks. The monthly fee should be clearly listed on the final payment page. Clearly "let the buyer beware" should be foremost in your mind with this company. Their intentional lack of clarity is dishonest. Don't give them your business!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareerUS's Response, Jun 09, 2015
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com
More LiveCareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- [Resolved] Live Career - cancelation of my subscription