Live Nationconcert

My boyfriend and I recently went to a concert at BB&T stadium for the 104.5 birthday bash on saturday may 13th. I'm a mother of 3 young kids so I don't ever get to do anything so he surprised me for mothers day. We only stayed for 2 bands before I left crying by how the employees of live nation spoke to the both of us. They were extremely rude, made us leave our seats without explanation and when we asked why? Because he paid $260 for our seats, the live nations man's response was "I have the power to kick you out of this concert all together so do what I say and leave the seats"..leaving us to walk out into the pouring rain. Needless to say i was so upset by how we were getting talked to when he could of paid a third of the money for lawn seats. So we left before seeing my favorite band of all time (Kings of Leon). I feel as though we should be reimbursed for this experience. I want to buy him tickets to the Linkin Park concert at Hersheypark stadium on July 30th which is hosted by livenation. Can live nation either refund us for our ticket prices from this horrible experience and inconvenience because of your employees or apply the refund towards 2 tickets at the Linkin Park concert? Thank you.

Br