Live Nation / concert at concord

I bought tickets to the Joe Cocker / Steve Miller concert at Concord, CA for Friday August 15, 2008. I bought four tickets at the box office. On the tickets it is pre-printed with Live Nations name and the part that gets printed at the time of issue had Live Nation printed above the acts names and the venue's.
It is also clearly printed that it will start at 8:00pm. Upon arrival prior to 8:00pm Joe Cocker had been on performing since 7:30!! My primary reason to see the concert was to see Joe so I was not, and am not happy.

I e-mailed the supposed customer service at Live Nation and after many back and forth they contend the absurd! They say that the venue made a mistake not them and that if I had bought them online the tickets would have said 7:30 and they were not responsible in any way (lets not talk about the fee they also then charge) . I said you are the promoter so of course you are responsible but they deny it flatly. They claim they don't make a dime off of tickets sold at the venue (remember their name is on the ticket twice) . They even claim the acts get all the ticket face value and they and the venue get nothing!

That's what they call customer service. I have 4 tickets for a concert there next month, again purchased at the box office so I have no idea when it starts badssed on this mess.
Cu