[Resolved] Live Career My Perfect Resume / fraudulent charging
yes this company charged me $1, then $1.95 for 14 day trial. I tried making a resume and a letter but didnt see any use for the service or get any copies made or downloaded from them. I requested to cancel service within time frame. They canceled but continued to charge me for four months of 35.80 which doesnt even add up to or match any of their stated costs. I wasnt getting financial statements and was having trouble accessing online. Now i find my problem. i went to the account and I can sign in but cant access anything even though I have been unknowingly paying, Also, If I want to access my resume I made, it wants me to put my financial information and pay again. Complaining to federal trade commission, BB, and state attorney general. tired of this type of business fraud.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareerUS's Response, Apr 13, 2015
Hi Isabel Bilbao,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Live Career My Perfect Resume Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- [Resolved] Live Career - cancelation of my subscription