[Resolved] Live Career My Perfect Resume / fraudulent charging

United States Review updated:
Phone: 855-213-0348

yes this company charged me $1, then $1.95 for 14 day trial. I tried making a resume and a letter but didnt see any use for the service or get any copies made or downloaded from them. I requested to cancel service within time frame. They canceled but continued to charge me for four months of 35.80 which doesnt even add up to or match any of their stated costs. I wasnt getting financial statements and was having trouble accessing online. Now i find my problem. i went to the account and I can sign in but cant access anything even though I have been unknowingly paying, Also, If I want to access my resume I made, it wants me to put my financial information and pay again. Complaining to federal trade commission, BB, and state attorney general. tired of this type of business fraud.

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareerUS's Response, Apr 13, 2015

Hi Isabel Bilbao,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

MyPerfectResume

Lo
Jan 19, 2015

Comments

• Is
      30th of Mar, 2015

good afternoon, I am having the same issues with this company. I have not signed for any 35.80$ monthyl service, or have received any invoices in regards of this charges. It been happening for Months and I have just notice it!!!