Litemf.com / Stolen package from the company

United States, New Hampshire, Nashua Review updated:
Capitol Street
Phone: they don't have one, because it's a scam
SCAM! BEWARE!!! I was a fool to use this website's service. I have bought the package to their address and after I paid and everything was received, they refuse to ship the package which I PAID FOR! They just printed the label to create the fake tracking number which shows that package wasn't even picked up by USPS. My package is there for 2 weeks already and everything is paid for!!!

They constantly give some excuses and the last one was that "they are moving" their warehouse, so they are unable to ship my package? And they said it will be resolved after A COUPLE OF WEEKS?!! For real?! I already wait for 2 weeks!

Apr 23, 2015

D  23rd of Dec, 2015 by
Scam and phishing site LiteMF.com. These thieves are regular scammers.
These crooks do not just steal parcels but also abuse stolen credit card information.
Don't count to receive the goods you ordered through http://litemf.com and http://www.litemf.com
If you ordered something from them block your credit card right away and file a complaint with your local police.
They already have a few law cases pending and they will soon be in jail and out of business.

LiteMF Logo LiteMF