LIRR Fare Charts / fare charges peak/off peak
Why is there a discrepancy with "fare" charges between conductors from penn station (zone 1) to zone 7 with an op (off peak) zone 7 to zone 3 ticket? I don't know how or what formula they're using currently but I do recall it based on the face value on the ticket in the past before the major price restructuring. Ex. If you didn't have a ticket at all you'll be charged a fare close to a one week metrocard. Stepup extended of 1 dollar telephone assistancs @ 718 _
Just pay it "whats a dollar"
If it's just a dollar why complain about gasoline.
5.75 off peak + 5.75 =11.50
Or two off peak in this case would add up to the peak value
Here's my situation:
1 had several police summoned on a 17:03 (5:03pm) train from penn to babylon, by personnel because I refused to pay the dollar difference which has been an ongoing issue with conductors either not knowing the fare structure arithmetic (charging different amounts with the same type ticket (off peak) to the same destination zone 7 to zone 1 (to and fro),
2 "extended" to and/or "stepup"
Is it 6 dollars or 7 dollars from penn to massapequa park or (zone1-7) with a massapequa to jamaica (zone 3-7) "off peak"
More LIRR Fare Charts Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- LIRR - lirr 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - delays - suspended service
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - ronkonkoma weekend trains
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - conductor
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - babylon line to jamaica terminal
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - montauk train
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - she threatened me to pay on the train.