LiquorLand / liquorland esperance pathetic customer service
I hate complaining but this is not the first time it has happened. My partner and I there yesterday at 4.40 pm through the drive through. Through the window I could see a service lady stacking shelves. She made eye contact and then looked away and refused to serve. Obviously not her job. A minute later, my partner had to get out the car and serve himself. We were backed up to 4 cars deep by the time we managed to line up and pay. Not once during that time were we approached to see if we needed service. The manager of the store and all staff there are just useless and I cannot believe that Liquorland thinks that this sort of customer service is acceptable.
More LiquorLand Complaints & Reviews
- Liquor Store - harrasement and accused 
- LiquorLand - flawed execution of rules... 
- LiquorLand - id checks 
- Liquorland Munno Para - refused to accept my sons id 
- LiquorLand - refusal of service
- LiquorLand Australia - power tripping "manager"
- LiquorLand Australia - customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - very poor customer service
- LiquorLand - service
- LiquorLand - customer service