Lincare / oxen hose, nebulas, maintents, filter

Grover Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I'm highly disgusted with the the unreliable service this company gives... I haven't seen lincare come by in about 3 months. The time before it was a month and I had called lincare to please bring a another hose for the Oxygen machine. I was told I wouldn't get a hose and she didn't don't what to say first-all he is 84 years old and he does oxygen for the rest of his life he has copd and he relies on the air that the doctors state he needs. The first problem I had was the molded filter that had not been tended to for 3 years. I did take pics of the filter I did ask to speak to a supervisor in regards to phone call I mentioned they did send someone to bring the hoses needed and this occurred before the molded filter insadent. The time
The provider came I showed him the filter he gave me a new one and took the old molded one again the doctors put in order for lincare over 1 week ago and no response so I'm still need of new hoses and the filter again has mold on it it's been 3 months now Mr fricia does need to inhale the mold on his filter I have enclosed a few pics of filter and machine.

Sa
Oct 16, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      Oct 25, 2017

Please look up your district representative in Congress and call them or email them about your concerns. You can also contact the prosecuting attorney in your town and maybe even the mayor if Lincare is operating in your town. NOTHING will be done by complaining here or on other boards like this. We need YOU THE PEOPLE to complain to the right people so this company will be forced to do right by its customers. Thank you!