Liligalnot receiving the item that I ordered

On 12/6, I ordered trendy women#39;s Clothing, which was a Jacket that was advertised on Claycord.com. If you send them an email asking where the order is, the email bounces back. I you try to call, it is an 800 number located on the east coast. NO one answers the phone. When I get my credit card statement that I used to pay for the jacket, I am calling that credit card company and refusing to pay as I have not received the merchandise. Waiting for over 2 weeks is frustrating and disappointing.

Ra
Dec 20, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      Jan 17, 2018

Lili Gal is an over seas company in China. What you see IS NOT WHAT YOU GET! Material quality, size, etc...is not as advertised. No one answers your call, they say they will accept returns - but YOU have to pay the shipping back to China! It's a SHAM getting rich off online shopping. I wish PayPal would not accept them as a legitamit company. Don't waste your money like I did.

• Kb
      Mar 07, 2018

Where did you even find a phone number? I want to call them but I cannot find a phone number anywhere! I am furious that they do not mention anywhere that the items were coming from China. I knew I would have to pay return shipping but not that it would be back to CHINA! One would think that things like this would have to be disclosed on the website! I spent $150.00 on this site because they spent money on special filters to make their clothing look much nicer than it actually is. What you receive looks NOTHING like the clothing pictured. It is the cheapest crap, worse than Walmart clothing, but costs more. Then they make it impossible to get a hold of them to return it. Someone needs to put these people out of business!

Mar 21, 2018

I liked the top I received and decided to order another. Through no fault of LiliGal Royal Mail lost the package and told me to contact the Seller as they would have to make the claim against Royal Mail and then resend me the item. I have had no luck in contacting LiliGal, email reply tells me to issue a ticket, when I try I am told my email doesn't exist and when I try to create an account I'm told my email already exists so I cannot get any way to contact company. Looks like I'm out of pocket.