Lightinthebox - Delivery / poor quality, poor costomer support

1 Canada Review updated:

Don't buy from them. Very poor quality.
I bought a head piece from them for my wedding. It looks pretty when I received it. But it turned into black when I checked it again 5 days before the wedding. I kept it nicely in a box.
I bought a garment bag, one side of it is see through, and very thin, can't protect your cloth at all.
I bought a head piece, supposed to be a headband, but it's not a band, I can't wear it. I asked questions to their customer support, they argued with me to death.
I ordered a custom made bridesmaid dress, it's poorly made, one ribbon has different width on both ends. Except about the fabric, nothing good about it.

I felt stupid ordering so many from them the first time. But I was busy preparing my wedding, just try to get things done. I will never order from them anymore, and I would like everybody to know about their poor quality. It does not worth it to sacrifice quality for cost.

Ke
Apr 2, 2013
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Apr, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

LightInTheBox