Light In The Boxbridesmaids dresses

I ordered 1 dress first from light in the box this was to test the sizing and colour, in which I loved I then ordered a further 7 dresses for my wedding 3 being adults chiffon dresses and 4 being junior chiffon dresses. When I received my parcel I had 2 parcels delivered separately one contained the junior chiffon dresses all 4 of them where supplied by lanting bride all labelled CANDY PINK, however 3 of these dresses were CANDY PINK and 1 was LILAC, I went by the colour chart and wanted all CANDY PINK. I then received 2nd parcel which was the 3 adult dresses which were also made by lanting bride also chiffon material also labelled CANDY PINK and these dresses all 3 were BLUSHING PINK (matching on your colour chart ) however these are labelled CANDY PINK. I have had nothing but problems back and forward with ticket etc it's so hard to contact someone over a computer I am so up set this has ruined my wedding, I have sent pictures and explained and explained everything in detail and now all you have offered me is a full refund however iv still lost postage when I placed order, I paid tax on the intire order and now it's costing me £49.00 GBP to return them when it wasn't even a fault on my side it was the suppliers. I have lost so much money ordering these dresses and I wouldn't of minded if I ended up with all the same colour but I haven't. I don't see how they dresses are the same make supplier and material all labelled CANDY PINK can I end up with 3 different colours is not right, I loved these dresses the quality the size is amazing but the colours are all different I am so gutted as I loved using light in the box. I will never use this site again!!

El