Lifetouchhorrible service

Back on September 3rd 2009. My daugher had her school pictures taken. She turned in the payment and proceeded with her pictures. The school gets the pictures back and my daughters pictures were not there.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fort Myers, FLI spoke with her school and come to find out about 50% of the pictures never showed up. So I look on line and they never cashed the check and I have tried to get help with there customer service department with no luck. I have paid for her school pictures since she was in Kindergarden and sh is now in 10th grade and this is the first year I will not have school pictures.

Comments

• Me
      Oct 25, 2019

My daughter hair was a mess and one side of her collar of shirt was up and they had a retake day and PARENTS were not NOTIFY and the kids did not dress up for the RETAKES and my daughter was one of them. I did get a email, text or a note was not sent home with the Jennings County Middle School so, I am requesting my money back and I will have her school pictures taken some where else if they can not NOTIFY the parents. Really disappointed in the photographer, should have notice the simple things.