Lifetouch / employee?!?!
In my opinion there is so much shadiness going on with this company that I am quite surprised that they are allowed to be in business. I was hired and when I asked about health insurance, I was told they would get back to me after the hire. After several phone calls back and forth, I was finally told that health insurance was not available until I had worked there a year. Once I was given that information, I immediately told them that I could not work for their company. I NEVER WORKED FOR THEM, YET I RECEIVED A W-2 in the mail from them for the wages of $15.75...which I now have to claim. Yes, it seems a small amount. But how many other people have they done this to? And why?
P.s., reporting them doesn't do any good. They are not a part of the Better Business Bureau. What that means, is that Lifetouch does not care about any backlash. I think it is because they are so big, a monopoly.
More Lifetouch Complaints & Reviews
- Lifetouch Photography - terrible service, no refund received 
- Lifetouch School Protraits - charge 
- Lifetouch Photography - Unsolicited school pictures 
- Lifetouch Photography - Graduation photo's 
- Lifetouch Preschool Portraits - Fraudulent charge 
- Lifetouch - horrible service
- Lifetouch - inability to log on/customer complaint response time
- Lifetouch - two years in a row I didn’t get my child’s class picture
- Lifetouch - Allowing kids to undress in public 
- Lifetouch Directories and Portraits - miscommunication