Lifetime TV / programing

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I just want to mention that when you air a program like Grey's Anatomy, ( which comes on three times each day) I wish tthat when you change the schedule and put something silly like Dance Moms in its place, that you would take into consideration that often times when you do this you pre empt a continuing part of the show and unfortunately when it resumes the next day the episodes that you pre empted don''t get seen and it is really frustrating to someone who watches the show : example you are now airing last seasopn which is new to alot of us and you just aired the one #183 where Christina kills Teddy's Husband and there was a cliff hanger with Meredith and Alex. The next time it airs it starts with episode #186. Please if you are going to put something in its place for a day then pick up where it left off so you don't jip the viewers. Thank you

Nr

Comments

• Vk
      24th of Sep, 2009

The commercials on Lifetime TV are at least twice as loud as the programing. I thought this was illegal. I know it is extremely annoying.

• Yo
      6th of Feb, 2013

I am kind of angry with you guys Repeating the same movies over and over I am tired of it don't get me wrong I like the wedding planner but I don't want to watch it every single day I get up in the morning and watch two movies and NCIS every single day I am all loyal viewer and I watch multiple programs in the evening on lifetime I am asking you to please change up your movies

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2013

Lifetime does not play the entire Duck Dynasty program by cutting off the prayer at the end... guess what...?? Will not be watching LifeTime EVER AGAIN ... it OFFENDS THE 80% of AMERICANS that ARE CHRISTIANS despite what biased surveys get ya!

• Ju
      14th of Apr, 2018

@jesuslives I agree 200%!! Lifetime I will never watch your channel ever again!! You stupid people air the most disturbing murder movies EVER!! Not only is is effensive, but you people are putting EVIL IDEAS into your viewers!! It's sick and demented. You use to sir decent movies now it's nothing but junk!! Shame on your network!!' What happened to way you use to be... signed, disgusted!!

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2013

No prayer at end of Duck Dynasty? Hmm... no Lifetime ever again in my home, just blocked that channel... I will be blogging to make sure thousands of others know how to block your channel!

• Sh
      7th of Dec, 2013
    Best Best Advice +10 Votes

Why the heck has Lifetime changed their format so it now resembles Spike TV with documentaries, Duck Dynasty, ID...whatever happened to Lifetime Movie Network movies or Lifetime, Television for WOMEN?????

• Ly
      11th of Jan, 2014

I was tricked into looking at a Lifetime or LMN version of Sleeping With the enemy...she hides at cousin who is into a kissing relationship with another woman. Hey, you have free will to entertain Lesbianism that all media is pushing in some weird narcissist way...but how about warn folks 1st. I of course looked for something else to watch, but I felt like my time was really wasted, had you Lifetime advertised the Lesbian scene, it would allow for folks to skip the movie for another network & tune back in at a later date...vs. watching up that point un-aware! Also, what if I was watching with a teen family member! No more Lifetime...at least for a while for me.

• Sp
      18th of Feb, 2014

I am a really true fan of lifetime until I was very angry when they started showing all those really bad movies about killer kids and I survived and know they are going to start showing killer wives I think this is ridiculous it to me it is very depressing and it just sends out signals and show people how to kill there are enough things going on in the world without promoting it I think if these shows continue they will lose a lot of dedicated watchers. I don't plan to stop hear I want to be herd this is serious. Springs 33

• Su
      20th of Apr, 2014

I use to love lifetime movies. I would relax on.my.weekened off watching.movies all day long. I am seriously about to cancel both lifetime channels if things dont change. Now you have on first 48 hours when.they have there own channel for that and killer kids and ghost shows. Its ridiculous i.dont wanna spend my.days watching.killer.kids its disgusting.Then.these other shows like the other day the whole.day was black movies amd then you have bring it on. Now dont.they haveB.E.T for that. If things dont change in the next month im counciling my cable.

• Al
      29th of Apr, 2014

What in the world happened to all of my favorite movies on Lifetime? 48 hours...Intervention...this has turned into A&E and ID
    please explain...we can watch those shows on other networks...

• Sh
      8th of Jun, 2014

I like lifetime movie network channel but they don't show movies anymore. They show all this other stuff. Bring back the movies. If the movies don't come back I will just watch other channels. Maybe if your ratings go down you will bring the movies back. Sincerely very unhappy customer

• Bu
      23rd of Jun, 2014

Re: Drop Dead Diva!!! Why was this show cancelled????? I'm registering my complaint right here and now. It didn't end well. Heck, we didn't even learn the genders of the twins Stacy had. Lifetime bring it back.

• Jc
      3rd of Sep, 2014

I thought Lifetime movie network was about showing "movies".the regular lifetime can have all the ridiculous shows like killer kids and i dated a psycho.I refuse to watch killer kids and the other shows.They are horrible and annoying.Bring back lifetime movie network and show movies.That is why it is called LMN.These shows are not movies. i am very disappointed in the programing.Make some changes please.I have lifetime movie network because i want to watch movies, not shows about kids who kill and people dating psychos.the programming stinks!!!

14th of Oct, 2014

Please reign in Abby Lee Miller on Dance Moms, I love to watch the kids dance but she is a fame hunger monster and I for one will not be watching the show any more, I will also be making a formal complaint with the UK Broadcasting Governing Board with regards to your total lack of interest in any of the children’s well being and
    how you glorify bulling. I can only hope that the UK broadcasting laws are a lot more stricter than the USA and you will be penalized for your part in promoting this bully!! There has to be a line that you don’t cross at some point and if you do not reign her in she will only expose you to more lawsuits and even less viewers!!!

• Pb
      18th of Oct, 2014

Why do you have a countdown clock in the corner of the screen to tell me it is going to be 8 hours before a show premiers? Can't I watch a movie without all the distractions? If there is one channel on tv that doesn't think it is necessary to have logos and pop ups that's the channel I will watch all the time. For now I will watch free youtube free movies.

• Jk
      3rd of Nov, 2014

Can you help me understand why my comment on your fb page was deleted? It was not abusive or challenging, I simply asked why you mis represented competition results on dance moms. This is misleading to customers and also negative towards your own show. I feel quite let down as I am a loyal fan of lifetime

• Li
      9th of Dec, 2014

dance mums uk with Jennifer Ellison Monday 21.00hrs 1.12.14
    dance mums uk with Jennifer Ellison Monday 21.00 hrs 8.12.14

I find the behaviour of Jennifer Ellison to Chloe snr Disgusting to verbaly abuse a 14 year old child over a pair of of shoes and a mix up flights distataful. this is supposed to be a reality show and this had happened in real life the person would have been sacked.

the final episode was equally as bad as the child was upset over the events of the previous day and did now want to dance and only did so, because 4 of the girls went to her dance school and she felt she would be letting them. alson jens behaviour towards her nan at the end saying get out and take your gammy leg with. Not a good example to the young people watching the show.

• Ke
      27th of Dec, 2014

I recently tuned in to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies, Christmas with the Kranks. I was very disappointed to see several funny scenes cut out--the Christmas letter Mr. Krank gave to his office, most of the tanning scene, etc. I didn't set out to watch part of the movie or what editors there thought was important. I'm sure it was to cram as many commercials as possible and still keep the show to a two hour timeframe. Newsflash to LIfetime Movie Network: I am not tuning in to see the commercials. If you want me to see those, keep the entire movie and extend the program time. It was really jarring to realize key scenes were "skipped, " even in a movie about skipping Christmas.

• Jg
      20th of Jan, 2015

I am a Lifetime movie watcher, and very disappointed with the shows. As said in previous statements, I am tired of turning to the LMN and seeing those shows that should be on ID. Also, tired of seeing two movies repeated the whole weekend. If you are going to call it Lifetime Movie Channel that's what it should be, if not change it to ID2, I know for sure this viewer is gone. I miss both Lifetimes and am hoping that you take all of the nonsense that is on it now and re-evaluate. Also, there is nothing wrong with showing black movies because, you got to appeal to all audiences (diversity). I am looking forward to getting back to a better Lifetime/LMN. Thanking you in advance.

• Ar
      27th of Jan, 2015

Once again tonight I thought I'd check out what's on LMN, and once again, nothing but garbage. How depressing to watch Intervention hour after hour after hour! And on regular Lifetime is Dance Mom! Once again, no Lifetime for me! WHERE ARE THR MOVIES! Who is the person in charge of scheduling???? And usually when you do have a few movies, it is the same 4or 5 movies for three days straight! So sad! Someone needs to get fired!!! Sorry!

• Gi
      17th of Feb, 2015

Ok can this network stop creating and producing these unnecessary show such as Big Girls Need Love Too . Thank you