LifeTime Fitness / misleading & unprofessional sales force
All the sales people at Lifetime Fitness blow crap out of their mouth to make people buy into their story. Unfortunately, when you realized the stuff isn't true you get mad and realize Lifetime Fitness does not value the customer nor the prospect. It is a churn and burn operation and consumers should avoid this organization.
Before I signed the paperwork in Minnesota location the salesman kept mistalking himself so I asked for a manager. The manager came in and apologized and said that most of what the sales rep was saying was not the current "special and mispoke". So I walked away and as I was leaving I heard him say thanks for wasting my time.
When I complained all I received was a half ### apology from the sales manager. Again, no customer attention here...all staff and company profits first.
I came back with a buddy two weeks later as a guest and I saw the same guy lying to another prospect about all the benefits and low fees. Amazing how Lifetime Fitness did not take any actions for this guys behavior.
Save your time and find some other facility to work out at.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- Life Time Fitness - aquatic charge
- Life Time Fitness - whirlpool in "regular" mens' locker room, st louis park
- Life Time Fitness - unacceptable customer service
- Life Time Fitness - membership & cancellation 
- Life Time Fitness - worst interview of my life