LifeTime Fitness / child care and pool facilities are fake!
Lifetime advertises this wonderful childcare facilities and fell for it! What they do not tell you is when the child care is slow they close down the climbing gym or computer room for the children!
So when we go my daughter is told she cannot play on the climber! She left crying and the next day on the way to the gym she kept asking over and over again will she be able to play on the climber . After, weeks of them limiting what the children can use and play with I got fed up and complained.
The manager did not care and said that we do not staff when it is slower (25 or less children) so I was out of luck.
Lifetime falsely advertises the child care. That is what sold me to join, so my daughter can have a great time while I work out. However, she is left sad and crying.
I cancelled my membership and joined a gym that was less expensive and follows through with what they promise.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- Life Time Fitness - aquatic charge
- Life Time Fitness - whirlpool in "regular" mens' locker room, st louis park
- Life Time Fitness - unacceptable customer service
- Life Time Fitness - membership & cancellation 
- Life Time Fitness - worst interview of my life