Lifestyle Family Fitness / Class action lawsuit!
This company has been working its staff much over the 40 hours and not compensating them. Included, but not limited to are--Regional V.P, DM, AM, Sr CSM, CSM, MIT, MOD, Mbsp Consultants, COM, Trainers... any employee who was considered exempt from overtime or has their hours adjusted by Mgmt to manage budget or sales draw. A possible nationwide certified collective lawsuit for unpaid overtime against LIFESTYLE FAMILY FITNESS pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”) could be brought by current and former employees who worked for LIFESTYLE FAMILY FITNESS.We will also seek liquidated damages and attorneys’ fees and costs. Normally, the FLSA contains a limitations period of at least two years and potentially up to three years for the filing of a claim for unpaid overtime wages, after which the claim is forever barred.
Class counsel may be paid either by the Defendant (lff), or they may, either in addition to or instead of payment from Defendant, receive a percentage of any money judgment or settlement in favor of you, or others similarly situated, as agreed by contract and/or ordered by the Court.
FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS LIFESTYLE FAMILY FITNESS OR ITS AGENTS FROM TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU ELECT TO JOIN THIS ACTION.
Contact me if you are interested.
More Lifestyle Family Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Refund and discontinue procedure sucks! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Scam and fraud 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Watch out when canceling membership! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Terrible work environment! 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Avoid Working Here 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Fraudulent Cancellation policy 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - cancel membership 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Support Center Rip Off 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - cant cancel 
- Lifestyle Family Fitness - Membership cancellation and sign up information