LifeCell Anti Aging Cream / not a trial a lifetime commitment
On December 2015 I stayed 3 weeks in an hotel in Clearwater FL
I saw an advertising for a miraculous American cream
As the advertising was saying give a try you have nothing to loose except a couple of years off !
On March I have lost almost 400 US dollars that they have charge on my credit card without my agreement
I m French and I live in France I gave life cell company the address of the hotel where I was staying on December so they might have send their creams to the hotel ... I suppose !
I m really upset because for a trial I paid 400 USD I had to cancel my credit car to stop them to charge me each month 189 USD
And on the top of everything this anti aging cream is not a good product at all !!!
More LifeCell Anti Aging Cream Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell class action lawsuit! 
- Life Cell Skin - billed bank account b4 trial period up 
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell cream free trial 
- Lifecellskincare.com - bad product
- LifeCell South Beach Skin Care - free trial theft, scam, deception
- LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad - bait and switch
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - allergic to it 
- Life Cell Skin Cream - fraud from credit card
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - small handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct. 
- LifeceLLCream.com - bogus charges and I can't stop it