Life360 / life360 app and accuracy s
My husband and I have life 360 app so he's able to locate me in case of an emergency... due to a stroke I had a few years ago. However this has caused a lot of confusion since it alerts me that he's left and gone places when he's actually sitting at home. For instance, right now we are sitting at home, talking, and my life 360 alerted me that he just left and was several miles away and it showed I was not at home either... going in the opposite direction as he was, several other miles away. It's rather frustrating when your system alerts us of such false information... I mean if I had a seizure or wreck and he needed to locate me... your system would fail to provide the correct information or vise versa.
We have not subscribe to any additional services on Life 360 and are considering other options for tracking since the system provides false location/s and leave/arrival time/s.
Thank you in advance for looking into this.
More Life360 Complaints & Reviews
- Life360.com - Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- www.life360.com - Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
- Life360.com - don't install!! 
- Life360 - free trial is a scam.
- Life360 - life 360 app
- Life360 - unauthorized charge!
- Life360 - location
- Life360 - unauthorized charges