Life Time Fitness / taking money out of my account. without permission
I was death bed sick and lost a business in the last year and I emailed them and asked if I could put my membership on hold. I was told yes 15 dollars a month. I was ok with that. Then after 2 months it started creeping up. I emailed and called no one ever called back or emailed me back. Well today the full charge went through my account. This is after I changed my debit card out to a new debit card. There is no way they had m account information. So now they are stealing from me. And I am angry. Is there anything I can do?
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism