Life Time Fitnessmembership hold

I've been a member since 2010, and i've put my membership on hold plenty of times when I would be out of town. This last time I put it on hold they were charging $15 a month which was okay. But my last statement showed that it automatically came off hold and they somehow I agreed to that. They said they changed their policy and I had to choose a date for reinstatement. I did not choose a date for reinstatement, and i'm going to japan for one month.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Canton, MIKnowing this, there is no way I would've chosen to pay for the month of may for absolutely no reason, and no access. I called every club i've been to, and headquarters. Everyone was rude and told me they emailed me and i'm out of luck. This company is garbage, I received no emails, and this is something I would never do. I'm a law student, and i'm prudent enough not to make such a ridiculous decision to pay $75 and not use my membership. This club shows no loyalty, they don't care about anything put the money you pay. Every person i've spoken to has been rude, threatened to shut in my face, and told me that I can't get my money back.

Hb