LICHFL Financial Services / loan closure

1 Kolkata, India

I have a housing loan from LICHFL, the loan account details : [protected] I want to close the loan account as I am in process of selling the property, I went to the Kolkata Koyla Vihar, office, and spoke to Mr. Jayanth Sharma, to my surprise the person was very rude and in first place didn't listened to my request, he then told me to come after 7th, my aged father who is approaching 70 years of age requested him politely to consider him as we have come all the way from Bangalore, he bluntly told that he doesn't care about it, and he will not do it, to my knowledge if customer is ready to close the housing loan, there is no reason of particular day one has to come, I have asked for it previously and because of the loan closure delay I couldn't sell my flat, and have incurred heavy losses.

Let me know what is the procedure to escalate the matter to higher officials, I want my loan to get close, and make sure your staff are polite to customers, as we customers provide business to the LICHFL organizations.

Sh