LIbertyville Toyota / false advertising
Libertyville Toyota advertised in the newspaper on Thursday to lease a 2009 Camry LE $0 down $199 month, with $199 due a lease signing plus taxes, title, etc. Friday I called to make sure the deal was still good and "Jeanetta" said yes and I told her I would be in Saturday evening. Went in on Saturday and showed her the ad and she said, "let me see if we still have it because the ad is for a demo model", OF COURSE it was "sold earlier today". They wouldn't give the same deal as they had advertised on any other model. That seems to me like a bait and switch scam. That dealership is CRAP and I will never recommend anyone to go there!
More LIbertyville Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - very poor customer service with fails vehicle delivery commitment
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaining about the inappropriate service given to me by toyota service center of "wasan toyota nashik"
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav 4 2015 sound & navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 1998 toyota tacoma
- Toyota Motor Corporation - fj cruiser steering flutter at 89-100kmh