LGI Homes / requested services

1 San Antonio, TX, United States

Hello. We live in Talise De Culebra in San Antonio, Tx. We have made several frequents which nothing has been done about. The first request was since to builders are clearing the area close to our home, we are now experiencing snakes and other animals within our yard. We have lived here for over 2 years and we have never had any snakes. The lot next to us is very over grown and we requested the lot to be manicured in order to keep thesnakes away. This was over 2 weeks ago. I have children who go outside and play. My daughter was almost bitten by a snake! This is outrageous. The other request we made to the office was that since the builders have cleared out the road, we requested our part of the road to be closed to they traffic as we continuously have cars coming down at all times of the night they turn around in our driveway or shine their lights in our bedroom when they have to turn around. We request a sign be placed before the last turn on our street. Nothing has been done! Nothing has been said. It is as if the people working in the front office do not care. It seems like they just listen to you just to get you out of the office. I would like to have someone from the corporate office and not the community office call me in regards to this. My name is Donald Hudson. Phone number [protected].

Do