Lexus of Glendale / Sales Service & more

1 1221 South Brand BoulevardGlendale, CA, United States
Phone: (818) 507-1300

I recently leased my second Lexus from Lexus of Glendale and had by far one of the worst experiences with a car dealership. My first experience would have to be the best one I have ever had.
After having to deal with the salesman, that did not deliver what he said he could do for me since I was getting Lexus #2, I ended up with my car but missing the owner booklets/manual and the standard second/spare key. The dealership promised to ship out the missing items within a few days. TWO months pass and several calls later, I was asked to drive down to the dealership and pick up my key and owners manual.
I spoke to the Sales Manager who gave me the second key and the booklets but they needed the car for reprogramming the second key. This meant that I had to take more time out of my day to get what I should have had from the day I got the car plus I later discovered that I didn't even get the correct manuals and I was missing some other manuals within what they gave me. I didn't even want to think about that fact that some how my original spare key was "lost in transit", as the Sales Manager put it.
I called the Sales Manager the next day to let him know that I didn't receive the correct manuals, I received the manuals for a 2 door convertible Lexus and not a 4 door sedan, and he said it was ok and that it would work. Call me dumb but I think there is a big difference between the two plus I want the one that belong in a four door sedan. I began to question his reasoning and he said that I was rambling without listening to him. I am beyond angry now. He started to sigh as I told him to just get me what belongs in the car. So far this is where I am, more to come if this continues.

More Lexus of Glendale Complaints & Reviews