Lexmark printer / mis-selling/ ink cartridges
I was told in PC World at York by a Lexmark sales rep in January that their all-in-one printer took any generic cartridge - when I specifically asked if I could buy cartridges anywhere for it - he blatantly lied to me, and I bought the printer based on the incorrect information that this was the case. When I had used the ink from the 1st cartridge, I found that I could only buy Lexmark cartridges for the printer and that type only from PC World at a very high price (and an hour's drive away from my home). I asked PC World for a replacement printer based on this mis-selling, and the store manager was most unhelpful and rude. In the end, I got my money back and went elsewhere.
I would not recommend Lexmark products to anyone, the ink cartridges are very expensive, their employees are not honest and there are far better machines available.
I have not experienced such poor customer service for a very long time, and will not shop with Lexmark or PC World ever again.
More Lexmark printer Complaints & Reviews
- Lexmark X5630 (game BOKSBURG) - NOT WORKING
- Lexmark - Defective Printer 
- Lexmark - Scam and cheating 
- Lexmark - Bad printers 
- Lexmark - Ink Cartridge Replacement Pricing 
- Lexmark International - office printer failed on installation and no action by the vendor
- Lexmark - lexmark customer service
- Alan Kieler of Lexmark International, Inc. - harassing phone call and online harassment 
- Lexmark All-In-One Printer, Copy, Scan, Fax - Lexmark Pro915
- Lexmark Interpret S405 - Repeated Issues