Levi Strauss & Co. / not honoring sale as advertised on in-store sign.

1 United States

On December 31, 2017 my daughter, sister and I went to the Tulalip Outlet Mall Levi store in Washington State. Upon entering the store we were delighted to see a sign that read 50% off Outerwear. We spent a significant amount of time going through the jackets and after selecting 3 we went up to the cash register to pay. All 3 jackets rang up at full price. I pointed out the 50% Off Outerwear sign to both the sale associates that were present. After checking the sign, which you could clearly see from the registers, they told me they would give me 50% off one jacket, the one hanging nearest the sign. I pointed out that the sign did NOT say 50% off SELECT Outerwear it said 50% off Outerwear. Period. Which any reasonable person would assume meant all outwear was on sale. Because we didn't want to make a fuss we left the store with 1 jacket that was 50% off and 2 that we paid full price for. We all felt like we had been victims of a bait and switch. The associates should have honored the sale advertised on the sign. Very unethical buisness practices. A BIG disappointment.

Levi Strauss & Co.