Levi Strauss & Co 550 Jeans / 550 Jeans
I purchased two pair of Levi 550 jeans @ Kohl's approximately three weeks ago. The first time I wore them, one of the back belt loops tore loose on each, tearing the fabric underneath (which I sewed back in place), After the first washing, I noticed that one pair began to tear @ the back pocket. The fabric appears to be very weak & prone to tearing with minimal stress.
This was the first time I had purchased Levis in several years & I was shocked at the poor quality of jeans compared to the "cheap" jeans I had purchased in the past few years. I have reached a stage in my life where I can spend money for better quality goods - these do not seem to fit the bill.
I would appreciate a rebate or replacement with hopefully better quality jeans. The size of 550's I purchased was W 40, L 32.
More Levi Strauss & Co 550 Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - Spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops or Pocket Ripped 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops Ripped 
- Levis - BELT LOOPS 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - 559 jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - wedgie fit jeans
- Levis on-line Germany - return now acknowledged and no refund
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi jeans 559
- Levi Strauss & Co. - poor customer care