Levi Strauss & Co 550 Jeans / 550 jeans
I purchased two pair of levi 550 jeans @ kohl's approximately three weeks ago. The first time I wore them, one of the back belt loops tore loose on each, tearing the fabric underneath (which I sewed back in place), after the first washing, I noticed that one pair began to tear @ the back pocket. The fabric appears to be very weak & prone to tearing with minimal stress.
This was the first time I had purchased levis in several years & I was shocked at the poor quality of jeans compared to the "cheap" jeans I had purchased in the past few years. I have reached a stage in my life where I can spend money for better quality goods - these do not seem to fit the bill.
I would appreciate a rebate or replacement with hopefully better quality jeans. The size of 550's I purchased was w 40, l 32.
More Levi Strauss & Co 550 Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops or pocket ripped 
- Levis - belt loops 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi's - jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - political stance contrary to u.s. constitution!
- Levis 505 - quality steadily diminish