Letgo — possible scam
Customer wanted an item and was willing to pay extra to have the item held.
She ask for me to text her to set up everything.
She proceeds to tell me I would receive a certified check and then I could pay the mover from that money when merchandise was picked up by her mover.
Someone explained this could be a scam and I sent her a text about that and she has failed to communicate with me.
Her name on letgo is Lisa
Her phone number is [protected]
Wired thing is she says she doesn't live near me but ask for an item that had only been posted for 10 minuets.
The items I was selling I was asking 30 dollars and she offered an extra 50 to hold them.
More Letgo Complaints & Reviews
- Letgo - not able to send any messages 
- Letgo - chat technical problems 
- Letgo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- Letgo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- Letgo - notifications 
- Letgo - ad postings
- Letgo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- Letgo - microwave
- Letgo - my product being discarded
- Letgo - faulty calculator