LetGo / advertised "free", but have to buy first
Mr. Rob gonzalez from ffaweston.com posted an item for free fitness bootcamps for women.
After I contacted him, he told me it is not free, but rather I would
Have to buy a membership in order to get the "free" services. I advice mr. Gonzalez this is an illegal bait-and-switch practice. I gave him a negative review in order to protect other women from this suspicious advertising. Shortly after I told him that his activity was illegal, he blocked me and gave me an negative review. If I was incline to give his business a try, I certainly won't now, given that by blocking me, he is blocking communication with a potential client, simply because I told him he is braking a usa law.
I'm glad he listed to me and has since edited his post to state he is selling a membership. His inaccurate review of me should be
Removed. He is/was in violation of letgo terms under "an item listed as"free"but is not intended to be given away."
More LetGo Complaints & Reviews
- LetGo - chat technical problems 
- LetGo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- LetGo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- LetGo - notifications 
- LetGo - not able to send any messages 
- LetGo - ad postings
- LetGo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- LetGo - microwave
- LetGo - my product being discarded
- LetGo - faulty calculator