Lenovo N100 Notebook Pc / extended warranty
Office Depot extended warranty on computers is a scam. When they sold me a 2-year extended warranty, they specifically told me that it runs after the 1 year warranty from Lenovo, thus making it a total of 3 years. The laptop failed to charge 1 month after 2 years, and now the warranty company will not honor the claim, saying that it is only for 2 years. Now I realize why they would not put down the actual expiration date on the receipt - to make it vague so they can say 3 years, when in fact it is only for 2 years.
Save your money and don't buy any extended warranty from Office Depot. They take your money and talk to you rudely when it comes time to obtain the service.
More Lenovo N100 Notebook Pc Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 720
- Lenovo Group - laptop repair
- Lenovo Group - product issue.
- Lenovo Group - software purchase at time of laptop purchase