Lenovo 3000 N100 A35 / dealer cheating
This is the story of hightech cheating by a computer dealer at navi mumbai. I bought a levono laptop 3000 n100 a35 model - one year back from biometric compters, airoli, navi mumbai for rs. 50500. The problem with the laptop is the less battery backup. After one year - just completing the warranty period a representative from the same dealer called me for the servicing of the laptop. I given the laptop for repairing with rs. 500 as charges for inspection. When I called the representative mr. Harshad dalvi for the status of the laptop, he topld me to spent rs. 16000 for repairing. I told him not to repair and return the laptop. The next day onwards he started bargaining from rs. 4000 to rs.12000, because he is interested to take back the system. Again I told to return the system. On the same night ke called me and informed that the lcd of the laptop is cracked. I want to see the laptop and he called me to come to the airoli shop. I went there and then he told me that the laptop is stolen. He discussed with his boss mr. Krishna upadhay and the boss on phone offered me rs.10000 as penalty. I want atleat the 50% of the laptop cost. Now they are not ready to pay any penalty and asking me to file the case against cheating. Police called mr. Harshad at rabale police station and he told the inspector to contact mr. Krishna. Now mr krishna is not rachable as he is out of mumbai for new year celebrations.
Please don't go and purcahse from biometric computers. I also request the lenovo india not to cancel the dealership.
Siby. Varghese@yahoo. Co. In
More Lenovo 3000 N100 A35 Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo all in one computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 730 13.3
- Lenovo Group - Lenovo yoga 730 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support