Lennar Homes / Has complete disregard for well being of neighbors

While in the process of removing the landscape and sidewalk in the front yard, Lennar crew tore up part of my front yard and damaged my Christmas decorations. After arriving home late the day in which I assumed the damage occured since I hadn't noticed the hole before, I inadvertantly stepped into the hole and twisted my ankle pretty badly. I contacted Lennar after 10 days because my anle was not feeling any better, Mr James Perry, the Corporate Customer Care Manager in General Counsels's office, told me I was an incompetant fool for not seeing the hole and I needed to handle the issue myself. When I also advised him of the damage to my Christmas decorations in which I had firm evidence that the construction crew caused the damage, he stated that I should call 911 immdeiatley.

Jo

Comments

• Sc
      9th of Jun, 2011

This has been the most terribly finished house of the five we have owned across the country. If you want to live in a Nazi like environment, join the Lennar HOA. You get violation notices for parking your registered car on the street, if your grass is over four inches tall (a joke since everything they plant dies in a month), if you have a sports sign near your house. Take my word for it, these Nazi a###les will make your life miserable. The next sign on my house will be For Sale, although that is also a finable offense.

Save your money, buy from a reputable builder!

• Bi
      11th of Jan, 2012

Contact me at: [protected]@gmail.com
    MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
    - Margaret Mead

• Bi
      12th of Aug, 2012

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LENNAR STORY.
    Please send me your story:
    [protected]@gmail.com
    MyLennarLemon.org
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws" - Plato 427-347 BD