Legend Auto / Buying a used suv that needs the front end aligned

1 2520 Burlington, North Kansas City, ME, United States Review updated:

I bought 1997 blazer from legend on the 10th of May, and it needed a front end alignment on it. In which they said they would take care of it. And the front tires was bad on them showing the cores. Well on July 14, 2017 I take it to there other place of business and the put the suv back in alignment but when i returned to Legends in NKC their personal told me that i had to but the front tires on the suv, but I dont understand if they knew about it when I brought the suv, they should have put on better tires on the front then what they had on them. To me that is not far when u are buying a vechile from a dealership like that, they should put on better tires for me.

Va

Legend Auto
    11106 Morrison Lane
    Dallas TX
    legendautodirect.com

Purchasing a car from Legend is a terrible mistake. We bought an Audi from here and were headed to Missouri with our 3 children. We had not left the city of Dallas when the engine light came on. Within the next week, we accrued $2300 in repairs. The dealer has promised to help us with the repairs for 2 months. However, they have not kept their word. In addition, they were so late getting the title to us, that we accrued fines and late fees.