Legalzoom

Posted: Jun 23, 2014 by

Unauthorized Charges

LegalZoom
NJ, United States
Same here! They ran this garbage on me too! I guess this is regular practice. I would recommend anyone to do it themselves. It cot $25 in my state of NJ and not the $300 they charge per year to just forward you emails about when your taxes are due or that it is time to renew with them and give up another $300 for nothing. Sadly these are just lawyers being lawyers and trying to separate you from your money. Sad. I thought they were different, but I guess thieves will always be thieves. They don't provide you with ANY help in getting your self as a registered agent. They make it sound so confusing and such a pain to get it down that they hope to discourage you. SMH... never again... I will go to the local clerk next time and every time for now one when I have a new LLC.

Also to boot, I was told they would PRORATE me the difference after I finally get my change from the state. Horrible customer service! Would never recommend to anyone... EVER!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

Comments

N  10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi, It is very important to us to try and correct the situation
when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the
service and/or product at LegalZoom. I would love an opportunity to try and
make things right. Please contact me directly at Chyna@lzserve.com.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree