Le Reviva / eye serum and face cream

I completed a form for a "no risk" free trial on 8/28/18. It is a 14 day trial period and if u don't cancel, they charge u $89.99. When I noticed the charge that posted 9/9/18, I called the company on 9/10/18 and after a very lengthy waiting period spoke to a customer service rep. I told them to remove the charge and cancel the trial. They said it was too late and that their terms clearly pointed out the facts. Here's my list of complaints: 1. They didn't give me 14 days. 2. Their customer service hours clearly state they are only available M-F which reduces my window to cancel to 10 days. 3. Their terms r not viewable till u click on the offer and their customer service number was not listed. I made a stupid assumption that I would b notified by email when my trial was ending. 4. They advertise no risk, clearly that is not true. 5. When looking up their website, I only could find a page advertising the product, no phone number, no terms of the supposed free trial. I had to search further to locate the terms which were on another website. Very illusion. I am so mad at myself for falling for this unethical business practice that blindsides the customer and steals their money without notice. I want my money back and plan to file with The Better Business Bureau

Jh
Sep 11, 2018

More Le Reviva Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      4th of Dec, 2018

The same thing happened to me. I have been promised a refund since 09/06/18 that I have yet to receive. I have spoken to customer service at least 6 different times. the following supervisors ( Teresa #23, Albert, Douglas, Christal, and Alisha all promised to return my call and my money, all proving to be incompetent. Please think twice before ordering this product. It is a scam. In conclusion please be aware of your bank balance. 4 months into trying to get my refund they charged my account again without my authorization. My bank is investigating their practices. I will be informing the better business bureau.

• Sc
      28th of Dec, 2018

@co36 I am in the process of filing a class action lawsuit on this company. You can contact me [protected]@gmail.com. They are scamming thousands of people out of money and they need to be stopped.

• Mp
      28th of Jan, 2019

@co36 Could you advise on what address you used for the company when you filed your complaint with the BBB, my invoice had not return mailing address and there is no address on their site.

22nd of Jan, 2019

This is the biggest scam i have ever seen. they have charged our account 89.99 3 different times for me opening up an email they sent. I never ordered anything or received anything. there is no way of getting a hold of these people.watch your email.. Im gonna find a way to get to the bottom of this crap..this email was sent in August. This is now January..MY husband is really sick he has lung cancer copd and asbesdoses, so i haven't known this untill now, i do not get the mail all the time because he has been in an out of hospital, so we have to be gone alot, they shouldn't be able to take advantage of people this is so dirty.. We sure don't have extra money for them to be stealing... JUST REMEMBER IF YOU OPEN AN EMAIL FROM THEM YOU WILL BE CHARGED EVERY MONTH...