LBC Express Katipunan — this employee refused to talk to me on the phone as I needed to talk to her to ask for other options
I sent my staff to send bday invitations and was told that it would take 2-3 days for it to reach the recipient. I called my staff and ask to talk to this certain brenda olete ir olite or something to that sound. But this lbc employee bluntly my staff "AYOKO"! I grew mad as I was in panic and wanted to ask her for other options even if it would cost me more coz the invitations must be in tacloban by saturday. I don't know if it's protocol in your company not to assist customers over the phone even if it pertains to a very important issue. I am very dismayed and disappointed with this arrogance. You should take some action on this kind of employees as they are the ones who taint your company's name and reputation.
More LBC Express Katipunan Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - shipment issue 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered