Lazy Boy / front of sectional is card board covered with fabric
I purchased a sectional from lazy a few years ago thinking it was well built. After we had family holidays I noticed an indentation
on the front of the sectional, which cost almost 4000.00, so I called to see if Lazy boy would repair it. I took photos and emailed to the repair center. They told me they could tell someone had been rough housing and I would have to pay for repairs, so I declined.
My fiance' turned over the loveseat to see what we needed to make the repair and WOW we dicovered a cheap piece of card board cover with fabric was used for the front on the sectional?? I was totally shocked. Very disappointed!
More Lazy Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- Lazy Boy Service - awful, awful, awful
- LazyBoy - bad service 
- La-Z-Boy - wrong shiipping order
- La-Z-Boy - don't buy
- Lazy Boy - sagging and squeeking couch