Lazada Philippines / poor customer service coordination with logistics

1 3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St. Makati City 1229Makati, Philippines

Date: 2016-01-14 Order No: [protected] Description: Yesterday, I made no less than three advise via chat and message not to deliver my order this Friday and Sunday. I expect that since I already provided several notices I won't be bothered. But to my surprise I received a notice from Lazada that they will attempt to delivery my order this Friday. I even received a text from delivery staff that they will deliver today. Are the call center and logistics talking? I provided other days is acceptable provided before 4pm. This is my second incidence I talked to customer service and I am very dissatisfied every time. They can't act on a simple notice that was in consideration for they that they won't waste time and resources. Expected Resolution: Organized your coordination between your Call Center and Logistics. Do not make our efforts to provide notices for deliveries show that this is vain. One call should be enough for you to act.

Dn