LawDepot.com / They are operating a 'con'
They are operating a 'con' once you buy something from them they start taking your money each month, they never let you know when it start and when they take monthly subscriptions and when you try to get your money back they won't refund your money - buyer beware, they use their purchasing process to trap you into a subscription - there must be thousands of people and companies who atre paying their subscriptions without knowing that they signed up for a subscription.
More LawDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- LawDepot.com - Financially a nightmare 
- LawDepot.com - on-line fraud, credit card scam 
- LawDepot.com - documents not provided in time
- LawDepot.com - Legal document and printed 
- LawDepot.com - One "free" form and then kept charging monthly, refusing to fully refund 
- LawDepot / Sequiter - "free" turns into paid under your nose
- LawDepot / Sequiter - customer service & charging
- LawDepot - appalling service
- LawDepot.com - Hate this website!