LawDepot.com / One "free" form and then kept charging monthly, refusing to fully refund
Just as someone else wrote: Financially a nightmare.
I got the one time form but did not go back to the website (being extremely busy with medical issues) and thy kept charging me monthly.
They claimed that they sent me an email to warren me that my credit card will be charged monthly but no email was ever sent...
They continued to charge me for a subscription I did not intend to do. Called them they arranged a refund, but only partial. They are aggressive though try to be "nice"and make it very hard to talk to a supervisor level.
I will NEVER use them again and hope no one else does and that they will be charged big time one day!!! total scam.
More LawDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- LawDepot.com - Financially a nightmare 
- LawDepot.com - They are operating a 'con'
- LawDepot.com - on-line fraud, credit card scam 
- LawDepot.com - documents not provided in time
- LawDepot.com - Legal document and printed 
- LawDepot / Sequiter - "free" turns into paid under your nose
- LawDepot / Sequiter - customer service & charging
- LawDepot - appalling service
- LawDepot.com - Hate this website!