Lastminute.com / Lastminutegroup.com — hotel room
To whom it may concern
I booked a room for the 13th of may at Park Plaza london hotel. Me and my partner were suppose to have a romantic night but when we went into the hotel there were only two single beds in the room where as I booked for a double bed.The single beds were put together but the mattresses moved as we lied down on them and there was a gap.There were also two single duvets instead of one double duvet so we were unable to share a duvet and sleep together.We felt as though we slept apart as we had single beds and our own small duvets.We normally always cuddle up and sleep but were apart that night.We did not enjoy our night and were uncomfortable.
Can someone please look into this and get back to me please.
More Lastminute.com / Lastminutegroup.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lastminutetravel.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lastminutetravel.com - fraud
- Lastminutetravel.com - terrible experience booking hotel 
- Lastminute.com - scammers 
- Lastminutetravel.com - unathorized charges
- Lastminute.com - return flight
- Lastminute.com - full flex not flex
- Lastminute.com - flight changes
- Lastminute.com - the worst ever 
- Lastminute.com - I made a payment without confirmation they took my money but they didn’t progress my flight tickets and booking