Laser Spine Institute / You Are Just a Dollar Sign
I have read many complaints about Laser Spine Institute all over the internet and agree with all the various complaints. I am a former employee of Laser Spine Institute. No, I am not sour grapes. I am very educated and well respected in the medical field.
I have worked for a very long time in the medical field in real surgeon's offices before going to work for LSI. I was not prepared for what Laser Spine Institute really is. I strongly believe that this is a company that is NOT about helping patients get their life back. I strongly believe that this is a company that is about selling as many surgeries as possible. My job was to call people that submitted a request for information about the laser surgery. Really, my job was to call and hound people about getting the surgery. My job was to push the potential patient to sign up. If LSI got a last minute cancellation for surgery they would scramble to find another patient to fill the spot. They did not like losing the money from that time slot.
The folks that have blogged that after their surgery they could not get call backs from Laser Spine Institute is also valid. I dealt with many complaints from people that had issues after surgery and could not get anyone to call them back.
I felt like a used car salesperson. Laser Spine Institute actually has a sales department. In my long career in medicine I have never worked in ANY medical facility that had a sales department. I despised my job. I am now unemployed which I would prefer to trying to sell people a surgery. I did not have the stomach to push and push a person into having such a major surgery. When I was let go I was told, among other things, that my sales were not high enough. I am a legitimate medical professional and would have to say that I took that as a compliment! Oh well, at least I can sleep at night.
Do your homework they only have one real spine surgeon. Do you want someone operating on your spine that hasn't had specialized training in spine surgery? IT IS A SCAM. THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!
More Laser Spine Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Spine Institute - Buyer beware 
- Laser Spine Institute - Careful! Scam! 
- Laser Spine Institute - LSI treats their employees like garbage 
- Laser Spine Institute - Lawsuit filed in Florida 
- Laser Spine Institute - No Morals 
- Laser Spine Institute - Surgery
- Laser Spine Institute - Patients are "numbers", pt safety, poor management
- Laser Spine Institute - Scam
- Laser Spine Institute - Malpractice. They Disabled me and I need an attorney 
- Laser Spine Institute - FRAUD!!!!! Will not give me my deposit back even though there was no contract and they did NOT provide any service.