Landrover Calgary / Insane Service Fees

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I joined this blog specifically so I could vent about Calgary Landrover. I have a 2006 LR3 and to be frank the first year or two of this vehicle was the only time it had any real appeal. Since then it has been service issue after service issue and I have never left Calgary Landrover for less then 2000 dollars. I have the vehicle there right now and for rear and front brakes and seasonal service, it is going to cost me 3000 dollars. The annual service for this vehicle is 5-6k and they (Calgary Landrover Service Dept) talk to you in a condescending and dismissive manner when they deal with you. If I am paying 600 a year for service you can ignore me or treat me like I don't matter but if I am paying you 6k a year in service you had better get me damn coffee and newspaper at a minimum because I have certainly paid for it. I will obviously pay their invoice because I have no choice but my Landrover experience is quickly coming to an end and I will do everything in my power to educate people on how poor this product really is and also what a terrible service outlet Calgary Landrover is for the amount they charge you.

An