Lady of America / collection
I become a member of Lady of America Gym located at 87 Ave and 72 St(already closed)on 01/18/01.My American Express paid every month the amount of $ 21.24 .
When they closed that location I came to another location far from my home and explain to them the need to cancel my contract, because I need a surgical treatment and can continue coming to the Gym.I am a physician and everything was set.
They stop sending bills to my credit car so I supose every thing was clear.
But 3 weeks ago (8 years after that my account was closed)a collection agency was calling me 3 times a day to my phone asking me for a payment of more than $300.00 dollars.
They say that previous letters sent to my office were return to them.
This of course ia a lie, because I never received any letter, and my office is in that location for the last 20 years.They only ask, When are you going to send the money?I told them I have my rights to see what is going on with this matter, but they are disturbing me with that calls, and dont send the papers to see what happens.
How can I resolved this situation, to stop the abuse of the collectiions agencies.
More Lady of America Complaints & Reviews
- Lady of America - Fraud and scam 
- Lady of America - Membership 
- Lady of America - cancellation/billing/customer service
- Lady of America - Rockwall, TX - Do not sign any contract without reading it first! 
- Lady of America - Beware customer 
- Lady of America miami lakes fl office - The mafia gym
- Lady of America Fitness for Women Arlington - Deducted commission/Negative Future Balance
- Lady of America - Membership cancelation 
- Lady Of America Fitness Centers - Run-Down Facility
- Lady of America - National Fitness Center contract scam