Ladco Leasing / Leasing terms
After working years for someone else I decided to buy a franchise.
Ladco was strongly recommended by my back as their partner in merchant services. The contract was written up the rep reminded me over and over that the lease amount was tax deductable as a business expense. (should have reaised a red flag but what did I know)
Well 18 months later the business failed and when I turned the franchise over to the new owner I offered to turn over the lease for the credit card machine and it's 52.00 a month payment. I was told I was crazy and she shows me her payment of the same equipment for 8.00 a month. I looked up the retail price of the equipment NEW and it comes to $600.00. Ledco ecpects me to pay 2500.00, 400% interest on the equipment and a 200.00 buy out at the end.
They over inflated the price of the equipment to start out, they push the fact that this high price is now deductable on your taxes.
More Ladco Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- Elavon / Ladco Leasing - credit card Terminal 
- Ladco Leasing - ladco leasing scam 
- Ladco Leasing - RE: Month Charging from Cking Acct 
- Ladco Leasing - Credit Card Processing Scam 
- Ladco Leasing - Forged signature and fraudulent business practices 
- Evalon / Ladco Leasing - Excessive price gouging
- Ladco Leasing - POS Terminal machines
- Ladco Leasing - lease payments beyond the time of my restaurant building lease 
- Ladco Leasing - Scam
- Ladco Leasing - They might as well use a gun